The GIBF was formed in November of 2000 at a meeting held at the Cleveland Baptist Church. The purpose of this fellowship is to promote and encourage church planting of old-fashioned, Bible-believing and Bible preaching Baptist churches, both in the United States and on foreign soil.
As Independent Baptists, we realize that we have no authority over individual Baptist churches, pastors, missionaries or evangelists, but we do believe that God gives us a measure of influence. Therefore, those who align and fellowship with the GIBF are men who believe in the Baptist distinctives, separation from the world, and godly standards.
If you would like further information about the GIBF or GIBM, please do not hesitate to contact me. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pastor Aaron Denson
Statement of Purpose
Recognizing that fellowships do not start churches, the Global Independent Baptist Fellowship is a fellowship of independent Baptist pastors, missionaries, and evangelists, which covenants together to share a common burden to accomplish the following purposes:
1. To encourage the establishment of New Testament Baptist Churches
2. To encourage pastors and missionaries by unifying around a common doctrinal belief. (See “Articles of Faith” for further explanation.)
3. To encourage Global evangelism by networking our churches, resources and personnel
4. To encourage the training of Christian leaders for the fulfillment of the Great Commission
5. To encourage the perpetuity of Historic Baptist Distinctives